Mar 3, 2009

Shredheads Day 2 -- Just Keep Doing Those Jumping Jacks

So, as I mentioned in a prior post, I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30-day shred since my 35th birthday - January 15th. However, after my trip to Houston last week, and the cold that I had before, during, and after, I kind of fell out of it. So, when Kristen Chase started up the #shredheads, I was in!

Today, I jumped to level three, a level I'd done before, but never easily. And, it wasn't easy today either. I had full intentions to also do Turbo Jam Abs, but those intentions quickly slipped away.

To be truthful, I do sometimes follow Anita (aka the beginner) but occasionally I can also do the harder moves. And, I stop. A Lot. To rest, to get water, to take a breath. Jillian tells you not to stop, but otherwise I'll keel over and pass out. So, I rest.

Level two tomorrow...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics