Mar 2, 2009

Shredding My Fake Pregnancy Away

Well, as most of you know, since I couldn't stop talking, tweeting, and writing about it -- last week, a blind clueless well-meaning gymnastics teacher from my kids' gym asked me if I am pregnant. As is, my stomach is so big, it looks like another life form is being incubated in there. Great.

So, I'm joining the #shredheads in an effort to tone up and eliminate any potential confusion. While I love the idea of getting a seat on the crowded T, I'd prefer to be shredded.

Here's my deets:

Code Name: So Not Pregnant

Tag line: Eliminating the pregnancy ambiguity one shred at a time

Diet Plan: Only eat until I'm full, SlimFast at lunch

Rules: None really

Before pictures: No freaking way

Shred plan: Mix it up, primarily levels 2 & 3, combine with Turbo Jam abs a few days a week

1 comment:

Christina said...

I get asked when I'm due, too. Like, about once a month. It's so embarrassing.

I'm in, too, and I hope you do well in the shred!

Clicky Web Analytics